Monday, September 27, 2010

Survived Week 1

Yep...we did, we made it through our first week! Pretty well too. I have to say that this week actually flew by super fast. I hope it continues to move that way, but I'm assuming that probably won't be the case! I am positive that my new job had a lot to do with making this week go by so fast. We have such a routine going right now that it makes the day go by pretty fast. I have to say that it amazing me how I am only at work for 4 hrs a day, yet it feels like I'm there all day long. I get off at 115pm and try to fit in a workout before A gets home from school. I was able to do this most days, and will continue to work on that. Trying to find balance in this process is a little difficult. But I know I will achieve it!

I received D's box of stuff Thursday. I was sad to see his running shoes on the bottom of the box. While I expected them to show up, he was really hoping he would get to keep them. He has horrible shaped feet, and was concerned about possibly getting stuck with a pair of shoes that wouldn't fit his horribly wide hobbit feet! LOL I wonder constantly about how he is doing. I know he's fine but we women are always so concerned. We wrote our first letters to him but still don't have an address for him. Hopefully, we will get one asap!

So here's to making it through our first week....What do we have now? Maybe 24 or more? HA!! Welcome to the Military! : )

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

Im glad you made it through your first week. Congrats! Keep up the routine and busy and the time will fly.