Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So far so good....

Well, D has worked two full days now since he informed his company that he is leaving. They have picked his brain so far for information that only he knows how to do, and have had him put it in a training format so they can train the other employees how to do the same procedures. Personally this should of been done along time ago, but instead they have been calling him at all hours of the night, when he is not at work to run in and take care of a 5 min procedure and of course, with no pay. With drive time the entire process would take about an hour from when he left home and returned. Really drove me nuts. Anyway, his bully supervisor is now telling him things like, "I'm gonna miss you". D just looks at him and thinks," Really? You shouldn't of been such a prick" He seriously mistreats the employees and my husband just refused to take it any longer. This company is really gonna hurt when he leaves. He is the most productive worker they have and have only been turning a profit since he came on. But the inconsistent hours, the bully boss, no lunch breaks, no hours for a week, than no time off for 20 days...yes...he has currently worked 18 days in a row now, poor man is exhausted. All awhile he was training his body for is IFA, which I was overjoyed when he passed last week.

So now we wait to see what will happen next. He thinks they did their research and know they aren't supposed to retaliate against him. I know they would for sure if he was going to another company to do the same thing. They did that to him once, he went on an interview and they fired him on the spot, only to beg him back 2 days later. I say one more week of pay would be a blessing....after that...they can just go kiss my booty! I'm so done with them! And soooo ready to move on the next chapter of our crazy life....boy are we in for a ride! : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOHOO I can comment :)

I'm so glad things are still going good. I'm sure everything will work out just fine!

Hugs and prayers continue :)

3HappyHippies said...

A ride it will be but at least it will be a secure ride. Crazy, frustraiting, needy but oh so rewarding in the end. Just know that all jobs have thier pit falls, its the outlook we have that makes them good or bad. I wouldnt trade our military life for anything. Deployments and all!