Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Official...Super Fast Changes...

It's Official! My Husband is a Navy Corpsman! He graduated yesterday morning. I'm so proud of him and what he has accomplished so far. He is already in VA at his new duty station and working the process to find us a home and get back here to help me drive over there. It sure has been a learning curve. Right now we have a scheduled date from the Navy for the packers to come on the 19th. The crazy thing is that we were told that this is not a confirmed date from the local movers, and we should receive an email with a confirmed date. Can I say we still have NOT gotten that email! UGGHHHH...it's driving me crazy. So I am sorta freaking out yet just going with it for the moment. I mean what do I do?


So if everything goes as planned at this point we should be in VA by the end of the month. CRAZY!! Yet EXCITING! We have only seen each other 10 days in the last 7 months, at one point it doesn't seem that long but at another, it seems forever. I find it interesting that the closer it gets to be back together as a family the harder it is to be apart. I'm extremely nervous but embracing it at the same time. I worry that all of us being back under one roof will be difficult. But I have faith it will all work out and be good.

Lots of changes coming up and it's pretty intense. We are seriously flying by the seat of our pants hoping each day that we find out something new as we get closer! :

No comments: