Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it's been so long since I last blogged. I have to say it's been pretty crazy for me the past month. Seems like so much going on, with Thanksgiving, 2 Birthdays, Christmas coming in a few days, work, playing single mom, preparing for D to come home for the holidays. And here we are now, Christmas eve is in 7 mins, we are currently sitting on our couches, in our living room lit by the Christmas tree watching Christmas movies....seems like old times. I'm sooo going to miss it when he leaves. He heads back very early morning on the 28th. Then we have to wait about 14 weeks for him to complete school. It's surreal to think that in as little as 3 months we will be getting ready to move to a whole new place, yet currently we have no idea where that will be.

Our lives have already change dramatically since we became a Military family and all we can see is hope and brightness in front of us. While we know there will be difficult times we are excited to keep moving forward! Right now, I'm going to soak up the short time I have with my hubby and enjoy this beautiful holiday season!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all have Beautiful Holiday! 

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

Merry Christmas sweetie. Im so excited to hear all about your first PCS as a Navy wife/family. How exciting!