Friday, November 12, 2010

Today is the day!!

My husband is graduating right now as I type this! I'm so incredibly proud of him! He is proud of himself as he should be! The happiness and pride in his voice is unbelievable! He has done a wonderful thing and has changed our lives for the better! HOO YA!

I received his photos yesterday, what a great surprise and honor to receive them on Veteran's day! I can't wait to see him again. I wish I could be there during his proud moment, but he knows I am there in spirit. <3

Here's my handsome Husband in his Uniform!








We are so incredibly PROUD of him!! YAY!

2 comments:

3HappyHippies said...

So are we. Congratulations! Welcome to the Military family.

Unknown said...

Super super super amazing!!! I think that's awesome you received pics on Veterans Day! Incredible!

Your family is amazing and blessed :)